- To inspire people to observe self-restraint irrespective of their caste, colour, creed, country or language.
- To establish the values of friendship, unity, peace and morality.
- To build a non-violent society.
- Acquainting people with the philosophy of Anuvrat.
- Making them trust spiritual, moral and human values.
- Inspiring them to become Anuvratis.
- Balancing change of heart and social Order.
- Everyone believing in developing character can be an Anuvrati.
- Anuvrati --- one who pledges to follow Anuvrats, Anuvrats of the class concerned and the rules pertaining to the sustained practice of Anuvrat.
- Anuvrati in relation to one's class --- one who follows or practises the Anuvrats of the class concerned.